I started this post a week ago. What a stupid week. But at least I made some extra money via freelance and made some stuff happen at work. Looking forward to a very large pizza tonight and my first night sans a migraine. This last one lasted a glorious 5 days. WORST.
- Thanksgiving! Turkey was had. Family time was had. Sleep was had.
- I finished planning/booking stuff for our Hawaii trip.
66 days.61 days.
- I finished all Christmas shopping [back at the end of November]. This weekend is for wrapping presents, making some sugar scrubs and pies.
- I’ve had a migraine since I woke up and I’m in the grumpiest mood. [oh hey, this was Monday — after 5 days of misery, I think things are looking up.]
- I started planning the Iceland trip and somehow it turned into a half France, half Iceland trip, which it’s totally okay by me. And we picked the dates. I’m pretty excited about it.
- The last friendsgiving is this Sunday and I’m excited. We are making pimento mac ‘n cheese and a salted honey pie. I think I might start a new instagram series, #muriels50pies.
- Lots of deaths in the last two weeks around me. Not the best.
- My parental unit is moving 2 hours away and my heart is singing.
- TaskRabbit is the best.
- Working on my next year’s goals is a lot harder this time around.